Wednesday, August 12, 2009

11 Layers of Me

Layer One: On the Outside
Full Name: aida jazlina binti hamdan
Birthday: 22 april 1993
Current Location: lembah keramat
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Zodiac Sign: taurus
Layer Two: On the Inside
Your Strengths: mad
Your Fears: i'm fear to allah
Your Weaknesses: when somebody waching me ;D
Ambition in life: wanna be a good girl
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: thinking about that dream
Your bedtime: 2.00 a.m
Your most missed memory: in pavillion 20 march 2009
Layer Four: Pick Your Choice
Pepsi or Coke: coke
McDonald's or Burger King: burger king
Single or Group dates: single
Adidas or Nike: adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: lipton tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cold Coffee or Hot Coffee: i hate coffee
Layer Five: Do You
Smoke: no
Have a current crush: yes
Think you've been in love: yes everyday i think about that
Want to get married: of course !
Believe in yourself: sometime
Think you're a health freak: nothing is freak !
Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: no
Gone to the mall: yes
Eaten Sushi: yes
Gone skating: no
Dyed your hair: no
Layer Seven: Have Your Ever?
Played a stripping game: no
Gotten beaten up: no
Changed who you were to fit in: no
Layer Eight: Getting Old
Age you are hoping to be married: my 27 or 28
Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color: green
Best Hair Color: red
Short or Long Hair: long hair
Layer Ten: What were you doing...
1 Minute Ago: typing this question
1 Hour Ago: i drink
1 Day Ago: online
1 Year Ago: PMR
Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I Love: to do something good
I Feel: sad
I Hate: my school
I Hide: half of my secret
I Miss: someone so badly
I Need: love

No comments:

Post a Comment