Friday, July 17, 2009

can't stop


Oh my goshh why i can't stop to love you ?Everytime i saw you Mr.Q,my heart always want to scream!Every night i cry and asking my self why i have to love you ?I'm suffer,my heart always broke when i seen you with your girlfriend.i know you have a nice girlfriend(i think),but i don't know why i can't stop to love you,ever !i know you think you are not perfect,but for me Mr.Q you are prefect,i don't care what people say about you,because right now you are everything for me,apart of my life and my blood.every night i thinking of you,try to hear your voice and remember about my memory with you Mr.Q.But i think you don't know what i fell,you never understand me !when i'm with you Mr.Q you always with your handphone and typing message and talk about your girlfriend.You know i love you,but why you still talking about that !you think i don't care about that huh?!i'm really2 frusturated ok !i'm always want to talk about that to you but i can't,because i don't want you know,because i have a million reason.i'm just acting when i'm with you,and told you that i'm happy and always smile.but inside i'm not happy but i'm SUFFER !that's is all fake !


p/s :sori if engglish aku terabur =.="

No comments:

Post a Comment